Book Club - The Reluctant Beauty
- Peg and her family differ on how her life should go. Have you ever taken a different path than what your family wanted for you? What was it? How did they react when you told them?
- Austin’s plans go awry when he meets Peg. He’s torn between what he wants and spending time with her. Do you agree with how he handled the situation? Why? Why not?
- Peg finds herself attracted to Austin. Keeping it under wraps from her meddling family is proving difficult. Should she have confided in her family? Why? Why not?
- Austin’s plans to fly under the radar are unraveling fast. What do you think he could have done differently? Why?
- Peg is comfortable with her plain Jane looks, but Austin sees her as beautiful. If you could see yourself through someone else’s eyes, what do you think they would see?
« Return to The Reluctant Beauty