Book Club - Wanted: Fairy Godmother
- Desperate, Jake advertises for someone who can help him raise the boys. Do you agree with Jake’s decision? Why? Why not?
- Callie realizes she knows Jake from when she visited her grandfather years ago. She keeps this knowledge to herself. What would you have done if you were in Callie’s position? The same? Something different?
- Jake’s surprised at how easygoing, fun-loving Callie fits right in. He resists the attraction growing between them, keeping his distance so he can return to the rodeo circuit. Did Jake make the right decision for himself? For his cousins?
- Callie weaves her magic and the boys and Jake begin to accept her unusual way of doing things to teach them cowboy ways. How have you had to be creative when it comes to getting things done in your job? Your life?
- Even though the boys are not completely up to speed, it’s time Jake leaves Callie in charge. Do you agree with the choice Jake makes? Why? Why not?
- Callie offers Jake a long term resolution to the situation, but he refuses. How could Jake have handled it differently?
- In the end, Jake is the one transformed the most. How have your life events transformed you? For the better? Worse? Wiser? Explain.
« Return to Wanted: Fairy Godmother